skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, June 22, 2008
i try to be nice to old people....
but Judy gonna make me kill her ass! an 89?! hoe, do you know that you just ruined my 4.0 average! if I'm not valedictorian let alone an honor graduate, I'm gonna punch her ass in the face. but on the flip sidemy boo called me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tasia's Blog
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2008
(5)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(4)
I want my own fairytale
Surpassing Racism....Yeah Right!
I'm just your local candy striper
i try to be nice to old people....
About Me
Fantasia
Title Town, United States
I'm a girl. I'm 17. I'm black. I love to read. I love Oprah. I love to laugh. :)
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment