Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm just your local candy striper

my first day volunteering at the hospitalit was pretty fun, I didn't have a lot to do, but it was still funI saw 3 babies get circumcised, i saw how you properly breast feed a baby and pushed them to their mothersand then the nurses traded shifts leaving me stuck with the bitch from hellfirst of all she sound like a fucking man and shitlike I said before I didnt do anything today cause it was slow so they really didn't teach me how to do stuffso the manly sounding bitch got mad at me cause I didn't know how to make up a damn baby bed then she got the nerve to try to talk about me behind my back!i crept up on that bitch and called her out!long story short to avoid going to jail and sending her ass to the ER i have to leave at 2:30

No comments: