Sunday, June 22, 2008
I want my own fairytale
oh lawd don't pass outor look at me stupid because what I'm about to sat my shock you.I want a boyfriend.-sigh-but that doesn't mean I'm gonna settle.I want a guy who's in it for the long haul and yes I know how old I am so I'm not looking for love but eh if it comes I'm not turning it down. I don't wanna be pressured for sex or have to compromise our relationship because he just can't live without it.i want to be respected and paid attention to.i want to be called beautiful and feel that he really means it. and not physically either. i want him to see the beauty in my spirit and mind. i want a guy with goals in his life I want to be able to want for him but you can't do that if he doesn't want for himself. i want a smart ass. cause lord knows I love to argue. don't be afraid to shut me down or tell me I'm wrong. i want to cuddle. hold my hand and give em kisses in the cheek. make me love PDA.i want to look back at this time in my life, smile, and thank god for showing me that my prince charming does exist.and then I look at the guys my age, hell even older than me and I shake my head. I guess I really am looking for a fairytale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We rush so fast through things, Fanny. I know the idea of a boyfriend is so spectacular, but think about circumstances where you can become disillusioned with the hype. Don't get too caught up in that want...it makes us look pathetic :P It'll happen, it'll come. don't worry.
Post a Comment